AMB (Kress) 1400 FME-P DI
HIGH POWER version of the popular AMB Spindle.
Same High Quality as FME-P but with the stronger motor.
ER16 Collet system with balanced clamping nut, which results in 3 x better repeatability of concentricity compared to regular AMB/Kress collet system. Guaranteed concentricity in the cone < 0,01 mm.
Speed is adjusted by a 0-10V signal that is standard on PoKey57CNC and Acorn controllers.
Fit 43mm Spindle holder for Stainless OX or C-Beam.
Spindle Lock for easy change of collets and bit
The power cord can be removed using the snap lock mechanism.
8mm ER16 Collet and Clamping Nut included
- MAXX-Power 1400 Watt motor
- ER16 Collet
- Precise tachometer adjustment for constant performance and speed stability
- Ground cone: guaranteed concentricity in the cone < 0.05 mm
- Speed range: 3.500 - 25.000 rpm
- Motor weight: 1,8 kg
- Slim and ergonomically-designed housing
- Full wave electronics for constant performance and speed
- Soft start-up and starting current limitation
- Special winding protection for the motor against dust and material particles
- Motor flange made of steel with double bearing for higher milling performance (43mm)
- Spindle lock for easy milling tool changes
- Electronic overload protection prevents overheat of the motor
- Carbon brush switch-off to protect the motor
- 4 m rubber rubber power cable with patented quick-action lock.