These diecast zinc clamping leavers with a steel metric thread are designed primarily to tighten or loosen screws eliminating the need for any special tools or wrenches. Clamp levers are ideal for use in hard to reach or confined spaces. Clamp levers are available in different thread sizes and stem lengths to suit a wide variety of applications.
Features and Benefits
• Heavy-duty diecast zinc handle, black paint
• M4 to M8 thread sizes
• 30 or 40mm thread lengths
• Designed for repetitive fixing or clamping
• Ideal for use in small spaces
• Operated by lifting and rotating handle around a serrated drive to achieve required clamping pressure
• Alternatively, hexagon keys may be used
Clamping levers are utilized in applications where screws are repeatedly tightened or loosened. They are useful when machinery must be swapped over, maintained or height adjustment is required regularly.