AMB 1400 FME-W DI - Automatic Tool Change
Same High Quality and even more Powerful Spindle as the rest of the FME-series but with Pneumatic Automatic Tool Change (ATC)
The W DI edition also features the stronger ER16 Collet system with balanced clamping nut, which results in 3 x better repeatability of concentricity compared to regular AMB/Kress collet system. Guaranteed concentricity in the cone < 0,01 mm.
Speed is adjusted by a 0-10V signal that is standard on PoKey57CNC and Acorn controllers.
Fit Spindle holder plate found here
Pneumatic Spindle Lock for automatic change of bit
The power cord can be removed using the snap lock mechanism.
8mm ER16 Collet, Clamping Nut and SK20 holder included
- MAXX-Power 1400 Watt motor
- ER16 Collet in SK20 Tool Holder
- Digital Speed Control 0-10V
- Speed range: 5.000 - 25.000 rpm
- Motor weight: 1,7 kg
- Slim and ergonomically-designed housing
- Full wave electronics for constant performance and speed
- Soft start-up and starting current limitation
- Special winding protection for the motor against dust and material particles
- Motor flange made of steel with double bearing for higher milling performance (43mm)
- Spindle lock for easy milling tool changes
- Electronic overload protection prevents overheat of the motor
- Carbon brush switch-off to protect the motor
- 4 m rubber rubber power cable with patented quick-action lock.
F: What type of pneumatic valves are required? A: 3/2 way.
F: How is the unit attached to the gantry? A: Four fastening threads M6, 10 deep, tightening torque 7Nm, and four dowel pins hole 5H7 10 deep as anti-rotation. No 43mm clamping neck is required.
F: What system pressure is required? A: The system pressure should be, for 3-4m hose with inner diameter 6mm, 6bar. Basically, the longer the lines from the compressor to the consumer, the larger the pressure accumulator and the line cross-section must be. With 6mm and 3-4m length, 6bar is sufficient.
F: What air consumption should I expect? A: The main air consumption occurs when flushing/blowing the cone clean. Since this process only lasts for a few seconds, a consumption of approx. 2-3 liters can be assumed during this short period.
F: What is the main air consumption?
F: What is the torsional force on the tool holder? A: The torsional force of the SK20 tool holder on the cutter is 5Nm.
F: How does the spindle behave at 0V control voltage? A: At 0V, the spindle stands still, from about 1-9V, the speed runs from minimum to maximum value, from 9-10V, the spindle runs at maximum speed.
F: What is the current consumption at the supply voltage 10...29V DC? A: The power supply unit for the power supply must be able to supply at least 40 mA DC.
F: What is the input resistance of the control input 0-10V? A: This is about 36 kOhm.
F: How should the ejector position be positioned in the Z direction? A: the closer the ejector position is to the grip position, the less risk there is of tilting the tool holder. We recommend programming the tool change 0.1-0.2mm above the deposit position.