Creality Ender-3 3D Printer - DIY KITS
Black Edition - Resume Print Function - 220x220x250 build volume
This is Crealyty entry level printer. With this printer you will be able to make quality prints from the first day. The large build volume allow printing of very large models.
With the new resume print function you are able to finish a print even after power off/failure situations.
Ender-3 Machine Parameter:
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Printing Size：220*220*250mm Machine size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Filament :1.75mm ABS/PLA,WOOD,FLEXIBLE,Carbon firber,PA....
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
File Format：STL, OBJ, G-Code
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hotbed Temperature：110℃
1. V-Slot cooperate with Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, integrating with classic elements, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
2. Super Printing size with one-piece structure, save space but building the world.
3. Only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time. 4.Ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
5. Safety protected Power supply, reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.
6. CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with High-Precision printing quality.
7. Patent Technology: MK-8 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; Patent Technology: V-Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable 8. New Viscous Platform sticker to replace reprinting tape and glue, solve warping problem but save the printing cost.
9. 24 hours testing for key components before delivery and one year warranty.
10. Good printing quality, reasonable cost for the beginners and good performance for the enthusiasts.
Unpacking video here
Build video for Ender 3:
Bed leveling guide for Ender 3: